Health Plan Detail
International Group Health Plans You Can Trust
GeoBlue offers a full range of group plans with comprehensive benefits and competitive rates. All plans are distinguished by the highest standards of service delivering.
- Appointment scheduling for doctor visits with no out-of-pocket costs
- Outpatient care coordination, especially for chronic conditions and special needs
- Inpatient case management and emergency evacuation
GeoBlue members enjoy access to a carefully selected global provider community including the BlueCard network while in the U.S.
Insurance benefits are underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company*, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.
In the US, products are offered in cooperation with Massachusetts, Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- For expats and families on assignment for six months or more
- Customized major medical benefits for groups of two or more
- Fully-featured wellness program, anchored with international content
- Download GeoBlue Expat Product Description
- Download Request For Proposal
- For short-term travelers on trips outside their home country for up to 180 days
- Comprehensive supplemental benefits paid as primary
* 4 Ever Life is rated "A-" (Excellent) by A.M. Best and licensed to provide health and life insurance solutions in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
+1 855.282.3517 (toll-free from the US)
+1 610.254.5304 (collect, if outside the US)
Request a Group Quote and a GeoBlue representative will promptly respond to your inquiry.
If you are already enrolled in a GeoBlue group plan, please visit Member Hub.
Group Life and LTD Benefits for Expats
GeoBlue and Zurich American Life have joined forces to create a full cost-effective employee benefits package specifically designed for a globally mobile workforce. Learn More »